Today is my best friend’s 21st birthday so OF COURSE I had to whip up some sort of vegan dessert!! Annie’s cookie brownies are supposed to be prepared with egg (according to the box) so I easily used egg replacement instead! This was my first time trying out egg replacement, so I’m super hype that they turned out well 🙂
What you’re gonna need:
–Annie’s Cookie Brownie Batter Baking Mix
–The Neat Egg: Egg Replacement
–Organic Coconut Oil
–Earth Balance Vegan Butter
–Pilsberry Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Icing
Step-by-step what I did:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit,
- Pour brownie batter into mixing bowl & add 2 tbsp water.
- Add 1/4 cup of melted vegan butter to brownie mix.
- Make one vegan egg and add to brownie mix. Stir well.
- Pour and spread brownie mix onto baking pan.
- Pour cookie dough into clean mixing bowl.
- Add two tablespoons of water and 1/4 cup of melted vegan butter to cookie mix. Stir well.
- Mold cookie dough into small balls and place onto spread brownie batter in pan.
- Bake cookie brownies for around 30 minutes.
- Eat up 🙂
Lowkey never got a finished product picture because I was in a rush and forgot 😦 But finish off these delicious treats by icing them up, adding sprinkles, and enjoying!!
I hope this helped!! If you have any questions, please ask in the comments or email me and I will be happy to answer 🙂
XOXO Mindful Madeline