The other week, I went home for dinner and my Dad had whipped together this DELICIOUS stirfry! I hadn’t ever had bok choy until then, but now I absolutely love it! So, this was my **attempt** at recreating his yummy dish 🙂
Ingredients ya need:
–Brown Rice Noodles (or any noodle of your choice)
**I used Annie Chuns Brown Rice Whole Wheat Noodles $2.47**
–Bell Peppers (yellow, orange, & red)
–Teriyaki sauce (if you’re feeling extra crazy)
How to Make it Play-by-Play:
- Boil noodles until fully cooked, and then drain & cool them.
- Slice bell peppers and bok choy into long, thin pieces.
- Cut mushrooms into bite-size pieces.
- Melt a dollop of coconut oil in a hot wok (or frying pan).
- Add chopped garlic and ginger to oiled pan.
- Add cooked noodles and raw, sliced veggies to pan and cook until bok choy is hot (but still crisp).
- Serve with a splash of soy sauce (and teriyaki if you into that ish.)
Super easy. Super cheap. Super vegan. Super delicious.
Hope ya enjoy! 🙂
Xoxo Mindful Madeline